Friday, January 1, 2010

2010

It's 2010, a new year! But, of course you already knew that...
Now that I've gotten used to 2009, they have to go and change it! Darn politicians!
Resolution time I guess... First I'd like to go on record by saying that I don't like to make resolutions, they are too easy to break. But 'll give it a shot! Soo...
- I'd like to make a short film, and finish it! Have a few ideas, not sure what I want to try first but I've always wanted to make one.
- I'd like to book a few shows, preferably solo ones, working on a new program specifically for a library Summer program.
-I want to lose 50 pounds, climb Mt. Everest, solve the Tiger Woods issue, and kick my smoking habit. :)
- And I'd like to get a lead in a Broadway musical (this one probably isn't going to happen this year, but I'll just put it out there...)
Looking forward to Seussical rehearsals starting next week, I've memorized all I can, I'm ready to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment